Infomation

Burns Fire The lighter is appealing to children and can easily be mistaken as a toy. Children may play with it and suffer burns or cause a fire. The product does not comply with the relevant European standard EN 13869.
Damage to hearing The sound pressure level of the toy is too high. It could cause damage to hearing. The product does not comply with the requirements of the Toy Safety Directive and the relevant European Standard EN 71-1.
Chemical The migration of boron from the toy slime is too high (measured value: 3400 mg/kg). Ingestion or contact with an excessive quantity of boron may harm the health of children by damaging their reproductive system. The product does not comply with the requirements of the Toy Safety Directive and the relevant European standard EN 71-3.
Electric shock The electrical insulation and the creepage and clearance distances in the charger are not sufficient. A user might touch live parts and receive an electric shock. The product does not comply with the requirements of the Toy Safety Directive and the relevant European Standard EN 62115.
Chemical The battery compartment can easily be opened without the use of any tools, leaving the contained button cell batteries accessible. A child may put these in the mouth, which could cause damage to the child’s gastrointestinal tract. The product does not comply with the requirements of the relevant European standards EN 71-1 and EN 62115.
Choking Small parts (plastic eyes) may be easily detached from the toy. In addition, the fibrous stuffing material of the toy is easily accessible due to the weakness of certain seams. A small child may put the detached element or the stuffing material in the mouth and choke on them. The product does not comply with the requirements of the Toy Safety Directive and the relevant European standard EN 71-1.