Infomation

The Battery Pack, for the Flashlights, could cause a short that could cause the Flashlight to overheat, melt or catch on fire.
The button batteries may not be adequately secured and may be easily accessible.
If a child swallows more than one small high powered magnet, the magnets can stick together across the walls of the child's intestine or other digestive tissue, which can lead to internal injuries and even death. The magnets may pose a choking hazard to young children (small parts).
The recall is due to the presence of an undeclared allergen (sesame seeds).
Due to the lack of full adhesive application, the nose foam may separate from the top panel of the respirator and detach or move during use.
The products do not comply with the requirements of the mandatory standard 'Trade Practices Act 1974 Consumer Protection Notice No. 1 of 2003 Consumer Product Safety Standard: Bunk Beds'.